Citroën Racing ha comunicado la baja en el equipo principal de competición ante los numerosos accidentes de Kris Meeke y su copiloto. La decisión, según consta en el comunicado, tiene efecto inmediato.
Due to an excessively high number of crashes, some of which were particularly heavy and could have had serious consequences with regard to the crew’s safety, and given that the risks involved were unjustified by the sporting stakes at play, Citroën Racing WRT has decided to terminate the participation of Kris Meeke and Paul Nagle in the 2018 WRC.
The decision becomes effective from the 2018 Rally Italia Sardegna and we will shortly be announcing the team’s line-up of crews for the remainder of the 2018 season. The entries of C3 WRCs for Craig Breen / Scott Martin and Mads Ostberg /Torstein Eriksen still stand for Sardinia.
Pierre Budar: “This wasn’t an easy decision to make because it effects a driver and a co-driver, but it is largely founded on safety issues which come under my preoccupations as Team Principal. We have consequently chosen to make this decision as a preventive measure.”
- DS 7 Crossback Louvre, una serie especialmente limitada. - 12/09/2020
- Spoticar, donde podrás comprar un Citroën, Peugeot y Opel, pero jamás un DS. - 16/04/2020
- Groupe PSA producirá 10.000 respiradores Air Liquide en Francia. - 02/04/2020
- El Salón de París 2020, anulado. - 31/03/2020
- DS 7 Crossback PureTech 130cv EAT8: 5 l/100 Km y 114 g/Km de CO2 - 31/03/2020